SENIOR CONTRACT ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven attention to detail and accuracy? Are you looking for an opportunity where you are working in long-term roles but flexible with time off between contracts? If so, then we want to hear from you!
The successful Senior Contract Accountant will have at least 5 years of full-cycle accountant experience, including monthly statement preparation and analysis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Preparing and analyzing monthly statements and budgets
* Monitor and report on key performance indicators daily and weekly
* Support accounting units with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
* Prepare and reconcile journal entries, recurring journals, uploaded journals
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly and compare against budgets
* Investigate and report discrepancies and take corrective actions
* Prepare monthly GST/HST and PST remittances
* Other projects as required
* 5 years of full-cycle accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting, CPA designation would be considered an asset
* Experience preparing and analyzing monthly statements and budgets
* Innovative and self-driven work ethic
* Strong attention to detail and proven analytical skills
* Strong MS Excel skills
* Experience with Accounting software
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Edom Frew at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source