SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – INSURANCE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy problem-solving and take pride in providing great customer service? This established insurance firm in Downtown Winnipeg is looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for processing and triaging new claims in a timely manner. The successful candidate will bring strong customer service skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answering inquiries related to billing and other inquiries
* Receiving and processing insurance payments for customers
* Generating insurance quotes and reports
* Service customers through effective collaboration with internal and external partners
* Other duties as required
* 2 years experience in a fast-paced customer service-focused environment (call centre, billing or insurance)
* Strong math skills with abilities to analyze complex billing and payment information
* Excellent English communication and listening skills
* Strong computer skills and ability to navigate software systems
* Attention to detail to gather and maintain confidential information
* Flexible to work from home
* Monday to Friday, must be able to work varying shifts (7:00 AM-3:30 PM, 9:00 AM-5:30 PM, 10:00 AM-6:30 PM)
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume (quoting job number 17198) to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source