Novid Inc. is seeking a Senior Design Engineer to join its engineering team. As a Design Engineer, you will be an integral part of a team working together to support our core business and develop our new product lines. Potential roles will include (but not limited to) custom mechanical design, jig and tooling design, internal systems development and R & D.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work with Sales to adapt our current products to new applications.
• Work with the Production team to develop tooling and jigging for new products.
• Collaboratively work within our Engineering team, supporting and leading where needed.
• Create engineering designs using Solid Works CAD software.
• Prepare technical drawings of components and assemblies.
• Develop and create costing for Components and Assemblies.
• Develop and implement R & D test plans.
• Other engineering-related activities as required.
• 5+ Years of relevant design experience in the Agricultural Field.
• Mechanical or Biosystems Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering Technologist Diploma.
• Proficient Computer knowledge and skills with Microsoft Office Suite and Solid Works or similar CAD software.
• Background in API and/or AWWA Standards as related to Steel Storage Vessels is considered an asset.
• Background in FEA is also considered an asset.
• Project management skills is a must.
• High level of organizational skills, detail oriented, and analytical.
• Enjoy a collaborative atmosphere while working cooperatively within a team environment.
• Strong work ethic taking pride in what you do.
Where to Find Us:
Novid Inc. is conveniently located in Rosenort, MB – 50 km South of Winnipeg, a short drive off Highway 75.
For over 20 years, Novid Inc. has been an industry leader across North America in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range Stainless Steel Agri products including chemical and fertilizer storage as well as in-vessel composting solutions for livestock. Novid Inc. is a family owned company and prides itself on its down to earth grass roots culture. Novid Inc. products are designed and tested to the highest standards and all Novid products are “Built to Endure”.
We offer an inclusive compensation program consisting of a competitive salary, health benefits, pension plan and a clean work environment. If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume by September 16th, 2021 to:
Director of People, Culture and Safety
Rosenort, MB, Canada
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those contacted will be interviewed.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source