Resolute Technology Solutions is adding a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to our Professional Services team. As part of the PS team, you would plan, design, implement and provide technical support for Resolute and our clients. You will need to have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the ability to listen, allowing you to efficiently decipher client needs. Conflict resolution and strong leadership skills are second nature to you because you truly understand what it takes to deliver top notch results. Sound like you? Send that resume!!
What you bring to the table:
- At least 10 years of hands-on engineering experience with enterprise local and wide area networks, servers, and storage systems.
- The ability to deliver solutions for platform scaling, performance troubleshooting, service failover and optimization.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with recent Microsoft server operating systems & active directory.
- Hands-on experience with VMware products ESXi vSphere, vCenter.
- Experience with DNS, DHCP (planning, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Experience with configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security (IPSec, SSLVPN, VLAN)
- Experience with WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, Wireless technologies.
- Experience with Network security management
- Understanding in multi-vendor network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators
- Experience with cloud compute and storage (AWS and Azure)
- Experience developing disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for both on-premise and cloud solution
- The ability to lead effective transition to production of all new solutions to the operational support team
Your responsibilities would include:
- Participation in creating and sizing proposals for client engagements
- Prepare and present client deliverables including, but not limited to, technical reports and presentations
- Develop and maintain procedures and configuration documents
- Provide technical leadership to clients, IT management and other RTS team members.
- Support other RTS team members with knowledge sharing, brainstorming, coaching and collaboration.
- Demonstrate the principles of exceptional customer service with a focus on critical thinking and effective communication that supports anticipating customer needs
- Perform vendor interaction for hardware, software, and service troubleshooting and resolution
- Work schedule flexibility, as some work must be completed after business hours.
Additional skills that set you apart:
- Experience with Linux infrastructure and virtualization.
- Experience administering and managing Okta SSO / MFA
- Experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting the following specific technologies: Fortinet Firewalls, and HP Switches and Routers
- Experience in insurance, agriculture, or financial services industries
What RTS gives back to you:
- A collaborative and creative work environment that truly values and cares about their employees as people
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and education opportunities
- A fun and inclusive team building environment
If you have any questions, please contact our resident Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – Marny Barnes or visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.
Resolute Technology Solutions (https://www.resolutets.com/)
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source