Senior Performance Analyst
PM3 Planning Program Analyst
Department of Health and Seniors Care
Health Services Commissioning, Resources and Performance
Advertisement Number: 37183
Salary(s): PM3 $65,288.00 – $82,064.00 per year
Closing Date: July 19, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created from this competition and will be in effect for 12 months, and could be used to fill term or regular positions in this or other Departments.
The Health Services Commissioning Branch is responsible for the development, coordination, execution, maintenance, and oversight of accountability for the Department’s commissioning agreements with Service Delivery Organizations and other funded Service Providers. This includes annual accountability agreements, accountability / commissioning letters, continuous service agreements, and service purchase agreements.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Post secondary degree (Master’s preferred) in Social Sciences, Health Care Administration, Public Administration, Business Administration, or a related field. Other combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered.
- Experience successfully developing, implementing and evaluating performance management tools / systems.
- Experience leading and implementing continuous improvement approaches, such as lean, root cause analysis, Plan-Do-Study-Act method, etc.
- Experience preparing analytical decision making documents and briefing materials for executive decision-makers.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent written communication skills for preparing research findings, reports, briefing materials, correspondence and authority seeking documents.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize work to meet strict and often competing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently to manage projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong political acumen for navigating sensitive and confidential issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with various levels of the organization to present information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in the research, development and evaluation of policies, programs, legislation, regulations and procedures.
Reporting to the Director, Performance and Agreement Administration, the Senior Performance Analyst is responsible for researching, developing, implementing, and analyzing policies to identify solutions and influence government actions on social, economic, and political issues. This position is the lead analyst in the Department for coordinating the Department’s performance improvement efforts and activities across the health system, including the government’s balanced scorecard, Service Delivery Organization (SDO) accountability agreements, and funded agency agreements. This position will assess the impact and implications of regulatory and legislative changes, provide analysis and recommendations, and lead the planning, design and implementation of programs by developing terms of reference, research methodologies, evaluation criteria, and monitoring systems.
Advertisement # 37183
Service Centre 2
Human Resource Services
360-1395 Ellice Avenue
Winnipeg, MB , R3G 3P2
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source