Buffalo Creek Mills is an oat processing facility located one mile north of Altona, Manitoba. As a company, we take pride in making a positive impact on our local and global communities by providing reliable and food-safe oat products.
Our company values individuals who take initiative to create a positive work environment, embrace teamwork, and want to grow together with the company. Buffalo Creek Mills is successful because of the hard-working, passionate, and authentic people who work here. If this speaks to you and the values that you hold, a career at Buffalo Creek Mills may be right for you.
A Senior Plant Mechanic is responsible for performing maintenance duties to ensure that all plant equipment and buildings are functioning properly. As part of this position, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, improving, and repairing equipment, plant, services, and building installations in compliance with best practices to ensure production efficiency is achieved. Furthermore, this role is responsible for completing work orders and performing preventative maintenance to address technical or mechanical issues.
• Responsible to perform maintenance repairs to ensure minimal downtime of equipment and processes.
• Responsible to complete and document maintenance work orders.
• Responsible to complete preventative maintenance inspections.
• Responsible to install, troubleshoot, and repair equipment.
• Class 4 power engineering license.
• Instrumentation, electronic/electrical troubleshooting experience.
• Interprovincial Millwright certification.
• Capable of operating hand, power and specialized (ie. welding, torch, plasma cutter) tools.
• Ability to manage priorities and maximize efficiencies.
• Full time, Monday to Friday.
• Overtime and on-call as required.
• Immediate start date.
• Wage is dependant on skills and experience.
• Competitive benefits and retirement packages available.
View original article here Source