Senior Project Coordinator, PTC Construction – Winnipeg, MB
We are currently seeking a dynamic, forward thinking Senior Project Coordinator to join our energetic team as a Project Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be an integral member of the project team responsible for activities to support construction projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and delivering corporate projects on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications.
• Manage the entire lifecycle of the company’s project portfolio, ranging from strategic planning initiatives to tactical activities;
• Define the projects goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, milestones, and deliverables;
• Manage project activities throughout lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success;
• Establish and deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress and reporting to upper management via a formal communications plan;
• Transcribe and format documents, emails, purchase orders, change orders, and other forms of correspondence;
• Act as a liaison between the project manager and project stakeholders in a professional manner;
• Closely monitor the efforts and billing of third-party workers, such as consultants, contractors, and other specialists;
• Produce regular reports (status, escalations, etc.) on the progress of projects; deliver these reports during regular stakeholder meetings.
• A university degree or diploma in engineering or construction management (CET., B. Tech (Construction Management), B.Sc. in Engineering) or an equivalent academic combination with practical experience;
• 3-5 years of work experience in project management preferably in an agricultural setting;
• Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple employees’ administrative needs with minimum supervision is essential;
• Strong knowledge of financial, technical management, and internal controls;
• Strong communication, organizational, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills required;
• Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations;
• CAD skills in with Auto Desk products is an asset;
• Intuitive grasp of organizational structure to manage cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary resource allocation.
• Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
• Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
• On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
• Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website: www.patersongrain.com/careers/
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.
View original article here Source