Our client is revolutionizing technology in Canada, and there’s a lot of room for more optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help them continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of their industry-leading technology.
They continually look for high performers who are excited to join their entrepreneurial team. They are a technology and logistics company that partners with clients across North America. As a Manitoba born organization, they are providing exceptional experience to users by leveraging leading-edge technology.
What you bring to the table:
- Amazon Web Services (or similar e.g Azure, Google Cloud)
- Databases e.g. SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Serverless computing and cloud architecture patterns
- Unit Testing / TDDs
- .NetCore/latest version of .net framework
- Working in Microservices Architecture
What you are responsible for:
- Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technology Manager
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
- Contribute to the definition of product features, including workshops with other product development teams
- Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to prove that they work well – and continue to work well – in production
What you can expect from them:
- They take ownership of our work and work closely with our team
- They move quickly, take risks, and know how to manage the risks
- Regularly refactoring to improve their existing systems — technical debt isn’t an excuse
- Unit tests and code reviews are at their core — confidence in their pull request is the result
- They constantly push their app’s technology, design, and architecture forward to meet new challenges
- They face challenges no one can predict — and meet them head-on as a team
- When they have an idea that serves a need, they run with it
- Their teams are kept tight and efficient
What they give back to you:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but makes an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
Those mentioned above are just a taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory
If you have any questions, please contact our resident Talent Acquisition Specialist – Marny Barnes or visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source