Senior System & Storage Administrator
Full-Time Permanent, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• A Senior System and Storage Administrator who is considered our in-house expert on managing and maintaining our server infrastructure by identifying network requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring server performance and availability
• Someone to be responsible for the management and maintenance of the physical and virtual environment and backup/recovery systems that house and protect the server infrastructure
• This individual will communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze needs and functional requirements, working closely with subject matter experts to develop new server and infrastructure solutions
• The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology, Microsoft Windows Server and VMware virtualization training/certification with a minimum five years of virtual Windows and Linux server support experience or equivalent
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before Wednesday, September 8th, 2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source