We are expanding our Team at our Powersports location and looking for an experienced Service Technician to perform basic to complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on outdoor power equipment including inboard and outboard engines, lawn and grounds care equipment, compact tractors, and recreational products. Other duties will include:
• Perform basic to complex electronic and computer diagnostics and determines what adjustments and repairs are needed.
• Prepare estimate quotes for customer.
• Performs all service and repairs as required.
• Participates in all job-related training and development.
• Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
• Maintains current product knowledge of, turf equipment and competitive products.
• Maintains condition of tools and equipment
• Set up and pre-delivery inspection of new equipment
• Perform basic repairs in an “on-site” environment (Service Call)
• Maintain a safe work environment following the guidelines of workplace health and safety and Enns Brothers
Enns Brothers has built a reputation on traditional values like fairness and dependability. We think it’s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work. We offer a competitive wage, performance incentive, great health and dental benefits, and RRSP option with company match. We provide employee pricing on cool toys like Sea-doos and Ski-doos and related gear. As well as a seasoned and professional local management team and a knowledgeable Service Manager. If you have the skills, the positive attitude and you are ready to learn, apply today at ennsbros.com!
• A minimum of three + years’ experience working in a service technician role. Inboard and Outboard engines is considered an asset.
• Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of equipment.
• Knowledge of small engines and other mechanical, electrical and fluid systems
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent skills in equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
• Good customer service and interpersonal skills
• High school completion or equivalent GED
• Rec Technician certification or equivalent
• Small engine repair course completion or equivalent
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source