WHO WE ARE
BVT Truck & Trailer Repair, a division of Steve’s Livestock Transport, is a diverse mechanic shop specializing in repairs and maintenance for all types of trucks and trailers as well as custom aluminum fabrication. We have now grown into three locations to serve our customers in Blumenort and Brandon, MB as well as Red Deer, AB.
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Writer/Parts Person to join our team at our Blumenort location on the evening shift, Sunday to Thursday, 3:30 pm – 12:00 midnight.
• Initiate service and repairs
• Book appointments and maintain appointment schedule for customers (internal & external)
• Manage driver maintenance requests
• Verify warranty coverage
• Develop estimates
• Write repair orders and maintain records
• Coordinate equipment availability with dispatch to ensure expedient repairs while maintaining adequate volumes of equipment to avoid service interruptions
• Coordinate the shop at the start of the shift to support the drivers
• Coverage for the parts departments as required
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Service-writing or parts experience
• Customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, computers and internet
• Preference will be given to candidates with a trucking background
• Competitive wages
• Full benefits package including health and dental
• Retirement Savings Plan and company matched contributions
• Boot allowance
• Opportunities for advancement
• Email us HR@SLT.CA
• Include your resume
If you are looking for consistent hours, stable work, and opportunities for growth and advancement we would like to hear from you!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Steve’s Livestock Transport, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source