SHEET METAL TECHNICIAN – AEROSPACE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a hard-working mechanic who is looking for the next step in your career? Help one of North America’s leading aerospace companies maintain its top-notch quality standards. If you have strong mechanical aptitude and a background in sheet metal, here is an ideal opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Fit prefabricated parts using a combination of cutting, grinding, shaping, rolling, and crimping
* Assemble manufactured components for sub-assembly and final assembly
* Create layouts according to blueprints and customer specifications
* Manufacture simple tooling and shop aids
* Assist with composite fabricator classifications, as needed
* 2+ years of sheet metal and riveting experience and/or school experience
* Proven math skills
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Strong English communications skills
* Demonstrated attention to detail and safety procedures
* Clean criminal record
* Aircraft Structural Repair Technician and/or Aerospace Manufacturing course is an asset
* Hours: Day shift
* Wages: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour, based on experience
Please email your resume (quoting job number 16342) to Dean Hinther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source