SHIPPER/RECEIVER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you reliable and organized? This window company is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the warehouse. The successful candidate in this role will possess the ability to work independently and high attention to detail skills. If this sounds like you, then we’d like you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Unloading and loading trucks and unpacking and verifying products
* Monitor inventory and complete paperwork while ensuring accuracy
* Work with contractors and customers and ensure all requirements are met; answer any questions regarding shipments while providing excellent customer service
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
* Other duties as required
* Previous shipper/receiver experience
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
* Strong communication skills
* Forklift experience
* Car required due to location
* 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
* $18.00 per hour
Send a resume (quoting job number 19570) to Dean Hinther, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source