Looking for an exciting career opportunity? Come join us as a Sign Tech at Signex, an innovative, custom sign shop where you’ll never be bored! Some of our clients include: the Winnipeg Football Club, Outlet Collections Winnipeg, Selkirk Regional Health Centre, Steinbach Credit Union, Club Regent, and Golden West. Check out our work on the website at: http://www.signexmfg.ca/. We bring brands to life.
Being a Sign Tech at Signex is about joining a team that’s best in the biz. We are professional, highly-skilled, fun-loving, hard-working, and we strive to ensure the highest standards not only of quality but safety for our team members (we’re COR-certified).
We are a solution-driven company where positive attitude and punctuality goes a long way. Our Sign Techs are the last impression that our clients have of our company so positivity and politeness is key.
As an Interior Sign Tech, you will be responsible to:
• Review installation work orders
• Install electrical and non-electrical signage using various mounting methods and lift equipment
• Conduct site checks as specified, including taking photos
• Service/removal/disposal of existing signs
• Complete safety inspections of job sites, vehicles and trailers
• Additional duties as required
What you need:
• Excellent numerical and literacy skills
• Work independently or as a team with other techs and contractors
• Communicate clearly and concisely in English
• Able to problem solve on-site
• Have a positive attitude
• Valid Class 5 Drivers with a clean driver’s abstract
• Comfortable driving a van
Benefits to working with the Signex team:
• Full benefits package after 3 months of employment
• Regular hours are 6am – 4:30pm, Monday – Thursday = 3 day weekend
• Comprehensive on-site training
• Pension Plan after 2 years of full-time employment
Thank you for your interest in working at Signex.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source