Penn-co is Hiring – Build your career with us!
Skilled labourers are required at the Niverville Water Treatment Plant, located at 5th Avenue South. Penn-co offers excellent wages!
E-mail your resume to email@example.com to apply or call 204-326-1341 and ask for Human Resources.
Penn-co Construction is a leading construction company currently looking for entry level Construction Labourers to join our team. Training is provided for the right applicant willing to learn. We are committed to providing opportunities for development to our employees and create a positive impact on our organization!
• Clean and perform preparation of job sites including setting up scaffolding
• Build and/or assemble concrete forms and place concrete using rakes, screeds, and trowels
• Place and tie reinforcing steel
• Basic framing, including walls, doors, and windows
• Measure and cut material
• Basic equipment operation
• Handle and transport job materials to the work areas
• Operate hand and power tools
• Provide assistance to craft workers
• All other labour duties as required and assigned by supervisor
• Experience in the commercial and/or industrial construction industry an asset
• Good attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to work as a team and help out where needed
• Ability to determine the correct tools and equipment needed to do a job
• An understanding of safe work practices
• Physical ability to perform tasks and duties
• Transportation to site
• Outdoor conditions that may include heat, dust, cold, rain, and noise
• Physically strenuous work, overtime may be required
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source