Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Sow Barn Manager located in the community of Fisher Branch. This position reports to the Production Manager.
Your days will include:
· Managing overall barn and yard site
· Managing staff, delegating duties, performing coaching plans
· Meeting production targets
· Carrying out feeding and vaccination programs
· Managing breeding and farrowing programs
· Monitoring proper animal handling
· Performing minor maintenance tasks
· Maintaining livestock performance records
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
· Well organized and reliable
· Good at communication
· Hard working
· A team player
· An experience Swine Technician (2 years minimum)
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your future starts now!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source