Are you curious about what the role of Stretcher Attendant involves!?
It is a career focused on patient care, transporting those in need, and the opportunity to make a difference for those we care for.
Our patients need to be transported with compassion, care, respect, and expertise. It is a privilege to be able to do what we do, and we are looking for similar minded individuals to help us provide care to our community.
Our Stretcher Attendants need to be team players as the role typically involves working in partners to move patients from destination to destination.
Being a Stretcher Attendant is a rewarding career with opportunities for advancement for individuals who commit to providing an excellent service. We are proud of our focus to advance from within and are seeking individuals who are pursuing long-term employment with room to move up within our company.
We have a first-class training program here at Patient Transport Services. We do not require any of our applicants to have previous Stretcher Attendant training. The only thing our candidates require is a class 5F drivers license, to retrieve the below certificates upon hire, and the willingness to learn!
What You Offer!
• Enjoys working with people! Patient Transport Services puts a high priority on patient care and employee relations. Therefore, our Stretcher Attendants must possess the following traits: compassionate, reliable, and outgoing.
• Are motivated to succeed! And are looking for a career that recognizes your efforts with opportunities for advancement.
• Willing to learn! The chosen candidate is willing and able to obtain all the licenses listed below, and to complete the in-house training program. (Please be aware that candidates are not required to have these qualifications before applying). At Patient Transport Services we believe it is our responsibility to provide our employees with as much support as possible. Therefore, we offer numerous tools in order for our employees to receive the proper training and credentials to perform their duties.
• An affinity for safety! Our patient’s health and safety are our core objectives, and we require all employees to make patient safety their number one priority.
• A full availability! No matter the time, clients still require to be transported to receive the care they need. Therefore, we ask all candidates that apply to possess a full availability
What We Offer!
• Employee training! At Patient Transport Service’s we offer a comprehensive paid in-depth training program that is completed on site!
• Advancement opportunities! Options for advancement to individuals who have exceptional work ethic & reliability.
• Secure, long-term employment in a growing industry! We are currently offering full time permanent positions.
• PPE! We provide full PPE to protect our employees working in sensitive environments.
• A Uniform! We provide a full Uniform Set (minus black belt, black ankle high boots, and black non printed T-shirt).
The following documents are required for employment but are not required for an interview. Furthermore, you are not required to have previous experience. We provide in comprehensive in-house training or assistance in acquiring all the following documents. Furthermore, we offer a reimbursement program for some of the certificates mentioned below! For further information on our reimbursement program please contact our Employee Resource Team!
• Child Abuse Registry Check (Max 60 days issued)
• Adult Abuse Registry Check (Max 60 days issued)
• Criminal Record Check- W/ Vulnerable Sector (Max 60 days issued)
• Standard First Aid w/ CPR BLS
• Class 4F Driver’s license (Must currently possess Class 5F)
• Pass in house physical testing
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Please be aware that you will be required to wear personal protective equipment and follow our policies and procedures as it relates to COVID-19 throughout your shift.
View original article here Source