Positions Immediately Available to The Right Candidate in a Growing Company. Read below for more information and details.
Submit your resume and cover letter ASAP*
Is a Stretcher Attendant career right for you?
We are currently looking for individuals that:
• are compassionate, reliable, and outgoing
• have a strong work ethic and like working with the public
• are willing and able to obtain all licensing as listed below
• are available for the listed shifts below
• are motivated to succeed – and are looking for a career that recognizes your efforts
• CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH PATIENT TRANSPORT SERVICES
Patient Transport Services is a Non-Urgent Medical Transport company based in the City of Winnipeg. We have extensive experience and are customer focused in delivering non-urgent patient transfer services to a multitude of clients including children and infants, adults, seniors, immunocompromised, COVID positive or suspect, palliative and bariatric individuals with various levels of mobility.
Our clients may be of any age or medical condition, but they all require the same thing:
Care, Compassion, Respect and Expertise.
Our extensive in-house training process is done on site, and we ensure that you are given the knowledge and skills required to transport those in need with confidence, competence, and professionalism. Those who work for Patient Transport Services are provided with:
• Full Uniform Set (minus black belt, black ankle high boots, and black non printed T-shirt).
• Health Benefits, including Life Insurance, and Dental (after probation).
• Paid in-depth training on site
• Secure, long-term employment in a growing industry.
• Starting Wage $14.00 per hour- with possible option for advancement to individuals who have a demonstrated history of exceptional work ethics & reliability
• Full time hours/12 hour shifts in permanent positions. (No part time or casual currently)
• Full PPE is provided for working in sensitive environments
• Long-Term Career Advancement Opportunities
• Unionized Position
YOU MUST BE PHYSICALLY CAPABLE:
• Must be able to lift 150 lbs (stretcher work- tested in house)
• General duties of this position involve repeated bending, crouching, standing, lifting, stretching, and coordinated movement and use of a stretcher
• Full Time Only- 12 Hr shifts – condensed work week, various day/evening/overnight rotations. Includes weekends and holidays
APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO ACQUIRE THE FOLLOWING: (All Documents must be in good standing prior to onboarding)
• Child Abuse Registry Check (Max 60 days issued)- Apply Online-REQUIRED
• Adult Abuse Registry Check (Max 60 days issued)-Apply Online-REQUIRED
• Criminal Record Check- W/ Vulnerable Sector (Max 60 days issued)- Apply Online-REQUIRED
• Standard First Aid – REQUIRED
• CPR- Level BLS OR HCP – REQUIRED
• Physician Medical signoff- PTS paperwork
• Class 4F Driver’s License
• Clear Driver’s Abstract
Please be aware that you will be required to wear personal protective equipment and follow our policies and procedures as it relates to COVID-19 throughout your shift.
View original article here Source