• Location: Winnipeg, MB
• Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
• Terms of employment Permanent: Full time from 35 to 40 hours or more per week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Languages: English
• Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
• Experience: 2 Years or more
• Personal Suitability: Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Willing to travel, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Accurate, Organized, Flexibility.
• Computer Skills: AutoCAD (3D), Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk REVIT, Advance Steel, Tekla steel or SDS, MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Outlook.
• Prepare engineering designs and drawings.
• Develop and prepare design sketches.
• Write specifications, and technical reports.
• Estimate costs and materials.
• Prepare construction specifications.
• Complete documentation packages and drawing sets.
• Examine drawings for conformity and errors.
• Supervise and train other drafting personnel.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source