Child & Family Services of Central Manitoba Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic and skilled person for the position of Supervisor. CFS-CM is a non-profit charitable organization with a history of applying innovative models in service delivery. We use a strength-based approach in supporting families. This is a Full- Time Term position starting as soon as possible and ending May 17, 2022, location to be determined.
• Shared service delivery responsibility for child and family services programs.
• Manage workload distribution
• Provide supervision and consultation regarding case planning
• Ensure compliance with Agency and Authority policies and procedures
• Formally review all cases
• Establish positive partnership relationships with community collaterals in order to enhance service delivery.
• Ensure assigned staff complete Agency’s and/or Authorities documentation requirements with quality.
• Assist in planning and implementing service reviews and evaluations.
• Provide supervision to After-Hours workers on a rotational basis as scheduled.
• Represent, advise and communicate all matters pertaining to the team’s court cases to Agency counsel and to workers.
• To provide staff with relevant training required to perform his/her duties
• Participate as an active member of the Management Team of the Agency
• To prepare and compile probationary and annual staff evaluations in accordance with Agency guidelines.
• To assist the Program Director with hiring social work positions
• To ensure staff are in compliance with provincial law, regulation, standards or directives.
NOTE: A copy of the job description is available upon request.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• BSW Degree – with a minimum of five years experience in child welfare. Other relevant combinations of education and experience may be considered.
• Registration with the College of Social Work required.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities; experience in Supervision will be an asset
• Ability to speak a second language (French, German, Spanish) would be an asset
• Strong written and verbal skills.
Child & Family Services of Central Manitoba Inc. provides services to families from various cultural backgrounds and is a designated French Language Service Agency.
Salary Range: $64,721.00 – $87,851.00 annually with a comprehensive benefit package.
Please apply by way of covering letter and resume including three references by 4:00 pm April 22, 2021 to:
Tracey Bercier, Executive Director
Child & Family Services of Central Manitoba Inc.
25 – 3rd Street S.E., Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 1N1
Only those candidates being considered will be contacted
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source