Centennial Farm Supply Ltd provides bulk petroleum and lubes to businesses in construction, agriculture and automotive in south central Manitoba. We are looking for someone with experience operating a tandem fuel truck. The ideal candidate would have previous experience operating a class 3 tandem truck, but willing to train the right person.
We offer competitive benefit package and group pension plan. This position is full-time, year round.
– Delivering Fuel to customer locations such as farm yards/ construction sites
– Loads and unloads tanker with petroleum products adhering to all Company and Governmental regulations.
– Operates according to Company policies and federal law.
– Transports load over required route to proper destination, observing all traffic laws and safety.
– Completes and submits all paperwork in compliance with established Company procedures.
– Responsible for regular maintenance on truck
– Report any equipment malfunctions and/or concerns to dispatch.
– Knowledge of and the ability to use loading arms and card readers at rack facilities, use auxiliary pumps for loading and unloading of vehicle and use spill kits and fire extinguishers.
– Performs other duties as required
-Excellent communication skills.
– Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
– Motivated team player.
– Problem identification and objection resolution skills.
– Class 3 license with air.
– Knowledge of Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and WHMIS training for Petroleum products an asset.
– Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
– Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures (Grade 10+)
– Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
– High level of ethics, integrity and work ethic.
– Adaptability/ Flexible work schedule.
- Manual dexterity required to operate truck and operation on yard site.
- Working outside will involve sunny summers and cold winter days. Work wear will be provided.
- Overtime as required.
Only applicants considered will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source