Our client, a mid-sized Chartered Professional Accounting firm, is adding to their Tax department.
Reporting directly to the Manager and Tax Principal of the Tax Division, you would be a key member of their tax team. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a great team in a growing, progressive firm with unimpeded potential to grow and learn.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing the highest level of service to clients
• Prepare corporate, partnership, trust, foundation, and personal tax filings along with various information returns
• Prepare supporting working papers
• Assistance with reorganizations, preparation and filing of tax restructuring and estate planning
• Provide consulting and compliance expertise to clients and internal team members
• Liaise directly with clients and the Canada Revenue Agency on tax engagements
• Lead and review corporate and personal tax compliance engagements
• Designated CPA or similar experience in the Tax Field would be considered
• Preference will be given to candidates who have completed or enrolled in the CPA In-Depth Tax Course
• Experienced in corporate tax research, consulting and compliance in a professional services firm
• Ability to communicate complex information and concepts to diverse audiences
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Ability to identify tax consulting opportunities.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Solid technical knowledge of the Tax Act
Our client offers:
• An opportunity to be a key member of their tax team and career growth opportunities
• Work life balance with hybrid remote options
• A comprehensive benefit package as well as professional development and training
If you believe you can make a strong contribution as the Tax Advisor, submit your resume in confidence to Teri Berry, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at Teri@legacybowes.com quoting #223179.
For more information about this role, please contact Teri at (204) 934-8822.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source