TECH-SAVVY CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPS (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a customer service focused individual who’s a master at learning new apps and excited to get involved in the world of tech support? If you’re a whiz at multi-tasking and enjoy problem-solving, then this leading communications company (located in the South end of Winnipeg) is looking for you! As the Customer Service Support Rep, you will be providing support to customers by answering incoming calls and providing solutions to a variety of tech-related questions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer calls and provide excellent customer service and technical support to troubleshoot basic issues
* Use multiple systems and resources to find info
* Accurately document customer interaction and escalate issues to higher levels if necessary
* Other duties as necessary
* Excellent English communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
* Outstanding problem solving skills with the ability to demonstrate in the interview
* 1+ years of customer service experience (retail, hospitality, etc.)
* Friendly and professional telephone manner
* Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to change
* Must be available to work a variety of shifts
If you’re interested in this position, please email a resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source