7043831 Manitoba Ltd is looking for reliable, self-motivated Independent Contractors to provide Telecommunications installations and repairs for customers in Winnipeg, and surrounding areas.
Contractors must provide their own tools, cell phone, 28 ft fibreglass ladder and a vehicle capable of carrying the ladder.
A valid Class 5 Driver’s License in good standing is required as well as valid Contractor’s Insurance.
Contractors must be comfortable with heights, enjoy working both indoors and outdoors and in various weather conditions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Setup, program/configure and test all new systems for onsite installation
• Perform onsite installs and train customers on products installed
• Troubleshoot any issues and provide repair to resolve any customer service issues
• Install aerial or buried drops as required
• Work with copper and fibre networks
• Provide excellent customer service to clients
Must be able to provide a clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check.
Previous experience in installation and/or repairs of telecommunications equipment (phone, television, internet) is preferred.
Jobs are available 7 days a week, and all technicians can receive excellent pay based on job efficiency and motivation.
Please submit an email for consideration.
We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source