Boneyard General Repair Inc. is a progressive, busy parts/supply depot and repair shop located in rural Eriksdale Manitoba. We serve a wide range of equipment parts and repair needs with the focus being AG and Highway Truck and Trailers.
Come Join our Professional Minded Team as WE ARE HIRING!
We currently have an opening for a full-time service technician:
Reporting to the Service manager, the successful applicant must enjoy being independent, self-motivated and have a desire to provide quality customer service in a professional and profitable fashion. Technicians also assist with the sales of parts as well as maintain work areas, equipment, and tools.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
• 2nd Year Truck/Trailer Apprentice to Journeyman Designation. Journeyman
status preferred. Will consider unticketed mechanic with more than 5 years
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Reliable attendance with ability to work some extended hours as required
• Ability to work a Saturday rotation shift
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
• Ability to job task plan and organize. Ability to problem solve, think critically,
and make decisions.
• Team player with strong commitment to the customer
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Basic computer skills and ability to learn in-house programs
• Heavy lifting required.
• Field mechanic duties as required.
• Safe approach to all work
• Welding skills an asset but not required, training available
• Competitive wages including Bonus Incentive program based on technician
productivity and billing efficiency
• After three months of employment, employees are eligible to participate in
our Extended Health Care Benefits plan
• Vacation pay paid out biweekly
• Quality and clean working conditions
• Paid Stat Holidays
We provide the opportunity to grow within your career by working on a variety of different types of equipment! Our experienced Shop Foreman is available for support with challenges.
For more information, contact Tammy at 204-739-5292. Resumes with three references can be submitted to email address email@example.com or in person at the shop. We will be accepting applications until February 19, 2021.
Thanks to all who apply but only those chosen to interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source