Our Winnipeg West location is looking for an experienced Service Technician to perform basic to complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on outdoor power equipment including lawn and grounds care equipment, compact tractors, and Gators. Our service repair shops offer our Technicians a spacious clean work environment, competitive wage, access to shop tools; a friendly and knowledgeable team that gives us the ability to provide our customers with that knock your socks off service they deserve.
This position comes with a competitive wage; performance incentive, employee purchase program, comprehensive health and dental benefits and a group RRSP program. We are also committed to your growth and development and provide ongoing training opportunities.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We think it’s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work.
Other duties will include:
- Perform basic to complex electronic and computer diagnostics and determines what adjustments and repairs are needed.
- Prepare estimate quotes for customer.
- Performs all service and repairs as required.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Maintains current product knowledge of, turf equipment and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of tools and equipment
- Set up and pre-delivery inspection of new equipment
- Perform basic repairs in an “on-site” environment (Service Call)
– Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of equipment.
– Knowledge of small engines and other mechanical, electrical and fluid systems
– Good attention to detail
– Excellent skills in equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
– Good customer service and interpersonal skills
– High school completion or equivalent GED
– 2+ years experience
– Rec Technician certification or equivalent
– Small engine repair course completion or equivalent
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source