We are seeking an experienced Driver for our location in Oak Bluff. In this role you will safely and efficiently transport new and used equipment, parts and supplies to and from customers and/or between branches and dealer facilities. This position will drive primarily in Manitoba with the potential for occasional trips to Saskatchewan.
We offer a competitive wage, performance incentive, great health and dental benefits, and RRSP option with company match. We provide employee pricing on cool toys like Sea-doos and Ski-doos and related gear, a friendly and knowledgeable team and a great work environment!
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We think it’s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work.
– Transporting new and used equipment, parts and supplies as required.
– Block and secure loads to ensure safe transport
– Conduct pre-trip and post trip inspections
– Promptly identify and report safety /mechanical issues
– Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
– Periodic operation of a forklift
– Maintains records of pickups and deliveries
– Maintains all required certifications in line with Highways Regulations and company policy.
– Maintain professionalism and provide excellent customer service
– Pilot Truck Driver, as needed
– Maintain a safe, organized work environment following the guidelines of workplace health and safety and Enns Brothers
Forklift Operators license mandatory (provided through in-house training)
Experience with flat decks, trailers and transporting of whole goods;
Ability to drive Turf & Recreational equipment on and off trailer;
Familiar with Manitoba highway regulations;
Safe transportation, loading and offloading, including using a spotter, center of gravity, leveling loads, tie down/blockage and securing of dimensional loads
Cheerful disposition, able to positively represent the company to customers
Able to lift up to 50 – 75 lbs
3+ years driving experience in all kinds of weather
Valid class 5 drivers license and clean abstract, class 3 considered an asset
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source