WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR – TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have high attention to detail? Are you interested in working for a leading North American company that specializes in motion and control technologies? If so, then this could be an opportunity for you!
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills
* Previous experience performing administrative duties
* Ability to load and unload items by hand and using a pallet jack
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and general computer applications
* Physically fit with the ability to lift 50lbs
* Own vehicle preferred
* $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday, Day Shift
* ASAP Start!
Please email your resume (quoting 18218 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source