We are seeking reliable warehouse associate(s) who are interested in a Monday to Friday position (Work to Hire Contract) with one of Canada’s leading automotive distribution (aftermarket parts, industrial paints) warehouses.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
Warehouse Functions: picking, packing, filling out bills of lading, shipping, pallet hand jack experience, parts handling.
Your Shift will be Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 5:00pm – 40 hours per week***
Bus Route Accessible – Polo Park Area
- $15.00 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Paid by Cheque every Week – Friday
- Further Advancement as a Full-Time/Permanent Hire with one of – Canada’s leading Automotive firms.
- Great opportunity for automotive enthusiasts!!
- You have experience in shipping, receiving, packaging, order picking – Purolator/DHL/Fed Ex
- You are reliable and can work Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Are comfortable in a fast paced warehouse setting
- Steel Toe Boots + Hi-Vis Vest
- Ability to lift up to 50IB
- Reliable, team player, energetic
How to Proceed:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Apply-In-Person at 804 Sargent Ave – Rear Industrial Staffing Entrance – 6:00am – 5:00pm
You can contact Shawn/Jeff for more information – 204-786-6370
Thank you for your interest in our posting. ‘
We hope to hear from you!
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source