WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABOURER – HEAVY LIFTING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading home building products manufacturer? As the Warehouse General Labourer, you will be unloading and loading windows and doors. If you’re a team player who is always willing to learn, then we’d love to hear from you!
* Previous warehouse experience is a must
* Physically capable to unload and load 50+ lbs and perform regular heavy lifting over an eight-hour shift
* Steel-toed safety boots and work gloves
* Own vehicle required to get to work (location not on a bus route)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* $18.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Send a resume (quoting job number 19825) to Mo Coulthard, Senior Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY IN PERSON:
Pinnacle, Industrial & Skilled Labour Division, located at 390 Graham Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Monday to Friday, between 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source