WAREHOUSE PACKAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a motivated individual ready to work with a leading steel distributor in Winnipeg? In this role as Warehouse Packager, you will be responsible for warehouse operations and activities. You’ll be up on your feet moving and packaging products while ensuring accuracy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Examining and inspecting orders before packing to make sure specifications are met
* Prepare orders for pick-up and greet customers with a positive and welcoming attitude when customers come for pick-ups
* Other duties as required
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Previous warehouse and shipping and receiving experience
* Previous experience using a forklift
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Overhead crane experience is an asset
* $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
* 8 am – 4:30 pm
Please email your resume (quoting 17588 in the subject line) to Dean Hinther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source