WAREHOUSE WORKER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
EVENING SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? This distribution company is looking for dependable and reliable staff to assist in their warehouse operations! As the Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for using an RF scan gun to organize inventory and completing order picking duties. If you feel you’re qualified for this position, please apply now.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Picking orders using an RF scanner and place items into appropriate bins
* Packing orders and verifying the items match the order
* Keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy
* Other duties as required
* Previous RF scan gun experience
* Steel toed safety work boots
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent English communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Monday to Friday, $14.50 per hour
* Evening Shift – 4:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17799) to Mo Coulthard email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source