Wash Bay Employee Needed!
This is a Part-Time/Flex position with opportunity for Full time.
Great for High school, University students, Retiree’s etc.
Wash Bay Attendant is responsible for delivering a clean and shiny truck to our drivers and shop associates. They are expected to perform duties as listed below in a timely and efficient manner and to assist the manager as needed or requested.
Including but not limited to:
• Washing trucks and trailers with high pressure wash equipment.
• Hand brushing when necessary, and hand towel dry the trucks.
• Maintain equipment and put away all equipment after use.
• Report and repairs or maintenance as needed.
• Use of PPE (personal protective equipment) is required including, safety goggles, rubber gloves.
• Clean up the wash bay and shop including but not limited to sweeping and cleaning the floors, pick up garbage, shop rags, etc. as necessary
• Detailing the interior of trucks which includes vacuuming interior, wiping down dash and instruments, cleaning windows interior etc. dispose of trash left in cab
• Detail oriented
• Desire to show up for scheduled shifts, on time
• Able to climb stairs and not be afraid of heights
• Experience detailing semi-trucks, semi-truck trailers, tractors or cars
• Ability to read documents and complete paperwork
• Ability to work independently or with a small team
• Experience working in fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position (lifting up to 100+ lbs., bending, climbing, standing for duration of shift, etc )
• Driver’s License is required; Class 1 is Highly preferred.
Monday to Friday
Day Schedule- never work past 5 pm
Flexible schedule – can work around your school schedule or spares
Truck washer, Truck cleaner, Detailer, Truck detailer, Laborer
Job Type: Part-time with ability for Full time if needed
Work Location: One location
Located outside of St. Adolphe- not on any bus route so own transportation required.
View original article here Source