– Conceptualize creative ideas with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
– Test and improve the design of the website.
– Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
– Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
– Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
– Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
– Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
– Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web site related code
– Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
– May lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
– May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
Education & Skills Requirements:
– A bachelor’s degree, in computer science, communications or business or Completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business is required or equivalent experience may be considered.
– 1 – 2 years of experience required
– Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
– Good understanding of content management systems.
– Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Excellent visual design skills.
– Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
– Creative and open to new ideas.
– Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
– Excellent communication skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Ability to distinguish between colours, Sitting
Transportation: Bus Service not available.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source