We’re looking for a team player who is responsible for coding, innovative functionality and the user experience, primarily regarding website.
WEB DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
• Gathering and refining specifications and requirements, based on technical needs
• Creating and maintaining software documentation
• Maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
• Prepare training documents for clients to operate and update within a CMS
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
• Cooperate with graphic designers to match visual design intent, as well as client success managers to accurately quote project scope
ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Proven work experience in web programming
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• App development skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
• BS in computer science or related field considered an asset
If this describes you, we’d love to connect!
The Thunderstruck team is made up of creative minds, technical thinkers, and results driven people all with their own unique backgrounds and skill-sets who love what they do. Our mission is to go beyond expectations to create a “Thunderstruck” experience for everyone we serve.
We are in the business of creating and selling in both B2B and B2C markets. Our professional sales team know how to convert strong brand messaging into sales. It is that unique relationship between sales and marketing, working side by side, that differentiates Thunderstruck and yields results for our clients.
Thunderstruck offers an industry competitive wage package.
We thank all those who apply. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted for an interview. Position is open until filled.
To apply, please submit a design portfolio with resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source