We are looking for a conscientious, motivated welder to join our team.
Scope of Work:
• To use MIG & TIG welding equipment to manufacture stainless steel parts and assemblies as required, meeting defined production schedules;
• To supply quality parts & assemblies from jigs & fixtures;
• Support the Quality Assurance department with respect to jig & fixture evaluation;
• Build welded assemblies for new products and changes to existing products per engineering documents and established production standards;
• Operating other necessary equipment and performing tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications;
• Arranging parts for welding and staging processes;
• Contribute to discussion and ideas for productivity and quality improvement;
• Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required;
• Perform other duties as requested by manager; and
• Be able to work independently
You will need to possess the following training & skills:
• min 2 years Experience in welding stainless steel or 5 years welding experience in Manufacturing;
• High quality MIG & TIG welds when working with Stainless Steel is a must;
• Familiarity with the use of Jigs & fixtures;
• Able to read engineering drawings
– Must pass an onsite practical weld test
Starting wage $26.50/hour available to the right candidate. Medical benefit package available after probation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source