WELDER / FABRICATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have excellent attention to detail and enjoy problem-solving? Are you a skilled Welder / Fabricator looking to work for a global supplier and manufacturer of ventilation products? If so, we’d love to hear from you! The successful candidate will have completed welding training at a vocational or technical training facility.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Performing welding operations, including reading blueprints and weld symbols and welding and fitting capabilities
* Creating and fabricating product according to customer’s expectations and specifications
* Other related duties as required
* 3+ years of MIG welding and fitting experience in a metal fabrication environment
* Completion of welding training at a vocational or technical training facility
* Excellent knowledge of all types of welding procedures, practices, and weld symbols
* Ability to read blueprints and drawings
* Ability to read and use metric tape measures
* Ability to obtain C.W.B. tickets within 6 months (various materials and positions)
* $20.63 to $22.73 per hour
* Day and evening shifts available!
Please email your resume (quoting 17610 in the subject line) to Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source