WELDER/MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – AFTERNOON (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading metal recycling company in the southwest area of Winnipeg? As the Welder/Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for welding company materials and working on special projects. Additionally, you’ll also be assisting with maintaining and servicing equipment used in the facility. If you have strong mechanical skills, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Perform welding and maintenance duties as assigned by the lead hand
* Complete daily planned and unplanned maintenance as per standards (greasing, etc.)
* Report any equipment issues to the maintenance lead hand
* Report and follow up with hazards in the workplace
* Ensure safe use of all devices, wear all personal protective equipment that is required, understand the Health & Safety program, and fulfill specific responsibilities outlined in the program
* Other duties as necessary
* Previous welding/maintenance experience required
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail skills
* $26.00+ per hour (depending on experience), plus benefits!
* Monday to Friday, 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
* Must be available for daytime training
Send a resume (quoting job number 18781) to Dean Hinther, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source