Our Winnipeg branch on Lagimodiere Blvd is looking for a Yard Attendant and Product Handler. The purpose of this position is to manage the safe and proper loading and unloading of product and customer equipment, to maintain a systematic catalog of these materials outside in the yard and to ensure that the service shop has the right piece of equipment to work on when they need it.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We think it’s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work.
We offer a competitive wage, performance incentive, great health and dental benefits, and RRSP option with company match. We provide employee pricing on cool toys like Sea-doos and Ski-doos and related gear, a friendly and knowledgeable team and a great work environment!
– Ensure that the right items are brought to the service departments at the right time to support their efficiency and ensure that the completed work is promptly removed and properly stored or readied for client pickup
– Unload materials and equipment – both customer owned and company owned – correctly tag, identify and stage items and properly record location according to procedure
– Maintain an organized and clean yard area, may include seasonal landscape maintenance and snow removal. Ensure all items can be immediately located through the relevant inventory system
– Be courteous to customers, assist with drop of and pick up of REC/TURF products
– Wash and clean product in advance of customer pickup, prepare for shipment or transport
– Support yard security through vigilance and ensure gates are locked at the end of each day.
– Maintain a safe, organized work environment following the guidelines of workplace health and safety and Enns Brothers
– Perform monthly maintenance of the warranty parts bins after credits received
– Track return items, prepare items and make arrangements for return, for example: Enviro-crate, JD pallets, core returns, scrap inventory control and return shipment control.
– Inventory count warehouse/yard items as requested
Forklift Operators license mandatory (provided through in-house training)
Well developed organizational and planning skills
Basic computer skills
Valid Manitoba drivers license with clean abstract
Good customer presentation
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source