At Elmer’s, we produce some of the highest quality Agricultural equipment in the world – thanks to our great team.
We might have been the Ag industry’s best kept secret, but more and more farmers are discovering just what sets an Elmer’s product apart from the rest. As the demand for our product continues to grow, we invite you to be a part of something bigger and find out for yourself what sets Elmer’s apart.
As the Yard & Shipping Coordinator you’ll get to do what you do best through shipping equipment that’s Farm Tough, built with pride, and used with confidence by Farmers around the world.
We offer an area-leading wage and bonus program, a clean & safe workplace, and an excellent benefits package & pension plan. You’ll have the freedom to grow with us, learn new skills, work with friends, and build your career.
• Receiving and Inspection of all items – ensuring a high level of accuracy.
• Loading finished products for shipping – experience with operating heavy equipment required.
• Perform Material Handing duties for 3-4 departments.
• Keep the yard organized, and ensure materials at located at their point of use.
• Yard maintenance as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to operate heavy equipment with confidence.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Clear communication skills.
• Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence.
World class products built by world class People.
View original article here Source